Hi

Hopefully someone can help - I am trying to insert a Real Player video clip into a Powerpoint presentation. I understand that I need to convert the file before I can do this. I have downloaded several free converters, but am still struggling with this..

:sad:

Can anyone help out a complete berk??!!

Cheers

Jimmy

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Hi

Hopefully someone can help - I am trying to insert a Real Player video clip into a Powerpoint presentation. I understand that I need to convert the file before I can do this. I have downloaded several free converters, but am still struggling with this..

Cheers

Jimmy

what file type dose it need to be converted to .

Hi

Cheers
May be this program will help you:http://www.geovid.com/Presentation_to_Video_Converter/
Its easy to manage!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.