I would think I'm nuts for trying this, But I have a Toshiba U205-S5002 Laptop, 320GB HDDR, 3GB/4GB ready Boost, Intel Centrino Core Duo 1.6GHZ ,256mb video, SSE,SSE2,SSE3, and guess what, I feel like having Windows XP, Win 7, Mac OSX 10.6.2 Snow Leopard. This is the situation, Had win Xp Pro running first, Win 7 came out, so I installed it, then after doing all that thought about it, why not try Mac OSX 10.6.2 Snow Leopard, only problem is, don't know where to start, can anybody show me or tell me or walk me thru it, now win xp and win 7 are runnig already, how can I add Mac OSX 10.6.2 Snow Leopard to this booting scene, would really appreciate any help. Thank You.

Mike Gee

Recommended Answers

All 16 Replies

sorry made a mistake on the title,

How to Triple Boot XP, Win 7 and MAc OSX 10.62 Snow Leopard.

Hi mate you can only install the mac leapard software on an Apple Machine SOS..

Don't be like that, I google it and there is tons of videos , onlything is none of those are well explained, either missing steps or just show off, but none are clear steps by steps. but thanks for your reply.

Don't be like that, I google it and there is tons of videos , onlything is none of those are well explained, either missing steps or just show off, but none are clear steps by steps. but thanks for your reply.

hi, are wanting to install the 3 OS'S on a mac or windows base computer

Don't be like that, I google it and there is tons of videos .

post a few of the links here so we can have a lookat what you have found !! I see nothinggggg!

Here is a good sample, it's a show off, well done, but it doesn't show you how to do it, and that's is what I'm looking for, remember,
Win XP,Win 7 and Mac OSX 10.6.2 Snow Leopard.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfhxbB1AhEM

hi, are wanting to install the 3 OS'S on a mac or windows base computer

Sorry i missed you comment. yes I want it on a PC.
By the way I managed to get it done. Took me a while but did it.

YES I DID ON MY OWN, WOW IT WAS A CHALLENGE LOTS OF FRUSTRATION AND REBOOTS, AND TRY AN ERROS, BUT FINALLY GOT IT DONE, AND THANKS FOR ALL YOUR COMMENTS.
iMike.

YES I DID ON MY OWN, WOW IT WAS A CHALLENGE LOTS OF FRUSTRATION AND REBOOTS, AND TRY AN ERROS, BUT FINALLY GOT IT DONE, AND THANKS FOR ALL YOUR COMMENTS.
iMike.

So be a fair guy.
HOW DID YOU DO IT?.
I would be interested.

iMike.

So, what is the path? I am about to do the same thing, I have an Intel 5482 CPU I want to install MacOSX on. I just bought Snow Leopard so I'm committed.

I have a PC and would like to know how you did it. Can you give me the steps. I have a PC, can you add a MAC OS to it I have Windows 7 now. Please let me know how to do it. I would appreciate it.

ok , I will, just give a day or two to write everything down, cause there is a few things you have to do before. get back in a day or two.

ok , I will, just give me a day or two to write everything down, cause there is a few things you have to do before. get back in a day or two.

Be back
iMike

ok , I will, just give a day or two to write everything down, cause there is a few things you have to do before. get back in a day or two.

You got it my friend,
Thanks

So be a fair guy.
HOW DID YOU DO IT?.
I would be interested.

Any luck getting it down on paper so I can try it? Can you add a MAC OS to a PC? Or do you have to use a MAC machine and add Windows?

iMike.

Can you tell me how to do it? Is it on a PC and MAC is added or a PC and MAC is added?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.