does enyone know of a way to change the icons in your favorites list in i.e 6.i want to change them fron the blue E icon.eny help would be appreciated.. oops i didnt read the post ontill after i posted here.if i could move it i would sorry about that.............

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

right click on the icon and go properties /change icon ,there will be 4 to choose from ,hit browse and browse to the shell32.dll file and you will get more .also you can search the web for a Icon program to get more .

thanks caperjack.do you know eny names for the icon programs.thanks again

a few here.
ICONS

thanks caperjack.i tryed the changer programs and they didnt do what i whanted them to do.i think i didnt explain the riteway.what i want to do is the web pages that i have bookmarked i want to change the icon from the default i e icon to the icon of the site it bookmarks so if i was to change the acronis icon from the default i e icon to the site colors i have already changed the programs like acronis and others but how can i do the same with web pages....................

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.