ok, :cool: my wife went to one of her sites & wanted to save it to desktop item. instead doing that :o she accidently r. clicked on a an image on her site & r. clicked & selected set as background, & now its on desktop as a small in the upeer r. corner extra image over the original desktop image. you should have selected set as desktop item instead. how the heck do you delete it? ive tried r. click & hold & try to drag it off the desktop & no such luck. :evil:

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Try this
Desktop-Properties click on Desktop tab and on Customize desktop, then click on Web tab, uncheck 'My Current Home Page' (if it is selected) Ok-Apply-Ok

found out how to remove it. i had the tool bars locked. once i had it unlocked the x symble appeared & clicked it & it deleted.

found out how to remove it. i had the tool bars locked. once i had it unlocked the x symble appeared & clicked it & it deleted.

Thanks - this was so easy and it worked!!! :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.