i have an acer laptop windows 7 i don't use it & have a buyer i did not write down adminerstrator or user password tried f8 got safe mode,clicked safemode then was told to press enter for OS/XP i did not see it loaded all window info then went to password & i do not have i am trying to get to admin acct i hope someone can help how can i retrieve passwords?

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Maybe if you choose an appropriate title, and the rigth section for your problem, someone will help you out. With topic titles like 'help me', you won't be helped..
Just saying :)

i have an acer laptop windows 7 i don't use it & have a buyer i did not write down adminerstrator or user password tried f8 got safe mode,clicked safemode then was told to press enter for OS/XP i did not see it loaded all window info then went to password & i do not have i am trying to get to admin acct i hope someone can help how can i retrieve passwords?

best thing to do is google for got my password ,because its against the board rules ,laptop could belong to anyone ,we don't know it actually yours ,good luck

just being helpful, and since caperjack said its against the rules so am not giving any specific software name :D , try google this:
"software to reset windows administrator password"

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.