:) i just recieved email from a friend that consist of lots of old songs from the 60's & 70's. need to know how i can move them from my outlook express inbox so i can send them to my burning software. i'm running wins xp home, & using roxio software. this maybe simple for some but i've never encountered anything like this before. :rolleyes: can anyone help me?

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

If they were sent as attachements which i think they were (they will look like little paper clips) just save them to you my music folder right click on them or drag and drop then in roxio just add them to the disk.

Yeah, save them to a folder, like My Documents, and then burn from there. Outlook Express saves attachments in a temporary folder, and you can't really depend on the files to be in there, or be readable, even, when you'll need them.

May want to try Itunes, it's a great tool for burning music CD's. It's a free download, and works on IBM compatibles as well as McIntosh.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.