I have been having difficulty opening the internet in normal mode but for some reason it keeps saying there is an error(This is for all browsers), but in safe mode i can use the internet perfectly fine. I think its a hijacker or some other virus. I am not sure. I used hijackedthis to see what running in my computer, but i am not sure which one of the following is be dangerous. I attached a file and have the list there. Have any idea?

Unistall your adobe flash player completely like if your on Windows 7 follow these instructions

Start > Control Panel > Unistall a Program > Double Click on Adobe Flash Player

Then once its all unistalled go ahead and visit youtube.com and download adobe player by clicking on the link they've given you. I'm sure if you visit adobe's site it will work but I've repaired over 10 PCs at the office with the same issue just following this method. If your wondering, there's a known bug with the current version your using. I know this will work, have a nice evening and if you have any other questions feel free to pm me.

I have an acer note book, it shows i am connected to the net, but i cannot browse. My ipad and Dell laptop work fine, all running off the same router.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.