It is such that, Most countries in the sub region of West Africa do not create the platform for users to puchase products on line due to non availability of credit cards, visa cards etc and reliable retailers. How do we those in this part of the world who wish to engage in such businesses do so? This to some extent contributes to the many cases of software piracy world wide. It is my hope that other alternatives are available for we those in this part of the world to help minimize the situation. Thank you.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

hi, sorry the system doesn't work for you in you country ,but for the securty of both byer ans seller there is no alternitive
you could i guess become a "International Importer" and be one of the honest ones in you country

The oly way i could think of is finding a way to mask your IP adress and make it look to online retialers that your internet connection if from a county such as the UK, US, Canada, Germany, China, etc...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.