Lets say I want to pause my explorer to freeze what I am seeing on my screen, is this possible?

I want to pause a flash amination on a website I am viewing, it goes too fast, and pausing the explorer seems like the only way to slow it, thankyou to anyone who can think of some suggestions...

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

hmn, if you are quick enough, you could hit the print screen key on the keyboard (next to the f12 key). Then you click start, run... type in: mspaint, then click edit paste...... but that's kinda tedius. I'll keep looking around for a better solution (I know that you could install and use a kernel or driver debugger, like SoftIce, but I don't remember if you can still paruse the screen or not with it, and plus it's a lot of hassle) If I find a better solution, I'll post.

hmn, if you are quick enough, you could hit the print screen key on the keyboard (next to the f12 key). Then you click start, run... type in: mspaint, then click edit paste...... but that's kinda tedius. I'll keep looking around for a better solution (I know that you could install and use a kernel or driver debugger, like SoftIce, but I don't remember if you can still paruse the screen or not with it, and plus it's a lot of hassle) If I find a better solution, I'll post.

thankyou for the help :), I've tried looking everywhere but still nothing:/

bump... today is the last day the flash amination will be availible, so, again if anyone has any ideas at all, please let me know tonight :'(

what's the URL?

pm'd 2hours remain :'(

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.