I have been experiencing a load last solution loaded problem with VS2017 where it works sometimes and sometimes it doesn.t. Mostly it doesn't. After much research it that are a couple of things that can trigger this, but I can't verify it. I think it is a BUG intorduced by Microsoft. VS2010 nevehjad tyhis p[roblem, nor VS2015. Here's what I discovered:

1. If you don't make any changes to your project it won't automatically re-load it the next time, even thiough you told it to, requiring you to manually ask it to load.
  2. Some unknown possible quirk of VS2017.

I left Mocrosoft a feedback message, but no response.

Has anyone else noticed this? Also It seems Microsoft is skipping VS2018 and going straight to VS2019. What's up with that?

Yes. It appears to be non-fatal so my bet is it won't get much attention to be fixed. I've seen this on VS6.0 and VS2008 as well.
What do I do? Load the project I need to and get back to it.

For those of us who learned our craft in the 60s/70s, this kind of complaint mkes me both laugh and cry.

"When I was a kid we had to walk all the way across the living room to change the channel"

• Louie Anderson

Thank you all. Just as I expected. Lets hope their next update or version will correct it.

Possibly, but I expect it will come with new bugs that will need correcting. Then again, Visual Studio has had a problem with templates since VS 2012. It's still there in VS 2017.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.