Hi.

I have recently a problem to access to sites https in all browsers. In the past I had a similar situation and that the problem was solved by removing Bytedefender.
Now, I have no antivirus, Windows security only, and there is an app called Lenovo VANTAGE in which the wifi security is disabled.

I use Windows 10 and the firewall works.

I googled many posts on the web and didn't reach how to repair my problem.

My access to Internet is by hotspot by my phone.

The

An example of message when I try to click a site is

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to www.dropbox.com. PR_CONNECT_RESET_ERROR

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

Learn more…

Report errors like this to help Mozilla identify and block malicious sites

Can someone help me please?

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

I tried without firewall and I tried with Ubuntu and I am surprised that Firefox doesn't work well even in Ubuntu

Today, strangely, it works. I am installing again bitedefender. I really doesn't understand what appened. May be the browsers corrdcted a bug. By the way, how can I receive a notification from the site when there is an answer to my post.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.