I know it's Christmas Eve, Merry Christmas Everyone.

I have done this before, but it's been a while and I do not remember how. Will someone help me? My pc keeps crashing on me saying, memory, modem etc. I'm not always at the pc, but you can leave me a message.

Thanks,
Mkinch

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

I know it's Christmas Eve, Merry Christmas Everyone.

I have done this before, but it's been a while and I do not remember how. Will someone help me? My pc keeps crashing on me saying, memory, modem etc. I'm not always at the pc, but you can leave me a message.

Thanks,
Mkinch

Merry Christmas ,go to start/all programs /accessories /system tools /system restore .

i just want to go back a month or two. if i do what you said will i loose everything that i have put into my pc over the last 4 years???

i just want to go back a month or two. if i do what you said will i loose everything that i have put into my pc over the last 4 years???

if you didn't make restore point, then you are not able to back your computer a month or two. in future i'd suggest you to make scheduled backups of your system, using for example true image. BTW now they have some Christmas discounts.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.