I have an acer Travelmate 280 that I need the recovery CDs for. Either the ones from the 230 or 280 series will work. Anyone have a copy of them? I would be willing to pay to get those. Apperciate it.

Yes I have them. Ive sent you a personal message.

Hello,

I'm in the same boat as jwrmo. I ran the D2D and did not know it would eliminate the office suite in the WinXP Professional OS. I guess I need the system CD that will reload everything. Please let me know if you can help, thanks.

I have the restore CD's if you would be interested in purchasing them.

I'm interested...give me the details and payment options, thanks.

25.00, I will post on ebay if your more comfortable with that. On ebay I take pay pal only.

I'm ok with that. When will you advertise it?

Yes I have them. Ive sent you a personal message.

I also have an acer Travelmate 230/280series that needs the recovery CDs. Specifically, I'm missing the systems disc. Can we arrange a purchase.

I have the restore CD's if you would be interested in purchasing them.

I have an acer laptop which I have just bought but there are no install CD's, it is a Acer 230. I have tried to locate the install CD on the Acer website but with no luck, would you know where I might obtain them from or if you can provide them, I am willing to pay.

Regards

Daniel

I have an acer laptop which I have just bought but there are no install CD's, it is a Acer 230. I have tried to locate the install CD on the Acer website but with no luck, would you know where I might obtain them from or if you can provide them, I am willing to pay.

Regards

Daniel

Hi

Thanks for getting back to me, yes I would be really interested in purchasing them, I am still having troubles finding the correct ones. How much would you like for them and can you accept paypal ? My email address is danielp@stephens74.eclipse.co.uk if you want to communicate with me directly.

Thank you !

Daniel

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.