we have a couple pages created for our client portal and it's being hosted as a sub website under our default website. i can open those pages internally through IE and they present correctly. when i create a new website in IIS and point the home directory to the original path that those pages are sitting, i open that website both internally and externally and the logon page becomes distorted....am i doing something wrong? when i'm sitting on the server, i stop the website i just created, start the default website, right click the directory to browse to the pages under the default site, the logon page displays correctly. when i stop that and start the new website i created and browse to the exact same page, its distorted.

please help! thank you!

i was told IIS is not configured correctly with permissions....anyone have ideas of how to configure it?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.