Hi. I have recently used Advanced WindowsCare and Ashampoo WinOptimizer Platinum 3 to clean the junk inside my computer.

After that, I tried to access a web site and got an error message.
I have visited it 3 days ago, and it was fine.

The message I got is:

ERROR
The requested URL could not be retrieved

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://www.ewinflash.cn/BBS/

The following error was encountered:

* Access Denied.

Access control configuration prevents your request from being allowed at this time. Please contact your service provider if you feel this is incorrect.

Your cache administrator is webmaster.
Generated Wed, 13 Sep 2006 21:26:01 GMT by cache13480.8849.cn (squid/2.5.STABLE13-NT)

Can anyone PLEASE help me with this?
Thank you SOOOO much!

Hi. I have recently used Advanced WindowsCare and Ashampoo WinOptimizer Platinum 3 to clean the junk inside my computer.

After that, I tried to access a web site and got an error message.
I have visited it 3 days ago, and it was fine.

These type of programs usually do a backup of the things that you delete to clean things up on your computer, you might try finding out where that back up is and have them replace those the files that they destroyed during the process that you think caused the problem.

After you've used the backups try running this program: Spybot Search and Destroy on your computer. And also try this one, Regseeker. Just click the names and the links will take you directly to their download sites. They are freeware programs and so I'm not trying to sell you anything or something. They might take care of the problem by themselves. I love these programs because they don't charge anything to use and probably never will. I've also never had a problem like you described with them. They should do the same thing as windowscare and WinOptimizer and they're free.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.