I work with clients who refuse to download any software or have their computers locked down by their IT department. Is there a Web conferencing system that they can use?

Windows Messenger or NetMeeting are built in and are included in most windows installs out of the box. Vista comes with (MSN) Live Messenger

The GoMeetNow system has a mode they call Universal Attendance – no download of any kind required. This I am sure meets your requirement exactly url= http://www.gomeetnow.com /] GoMeetNow. [/url]

Yeah as the guy said above Gomeetnow's
universal attendance technology ensures that everyone can join the meeting with no download whatsoever.

or get them all to buy avaya :)

But isn't maintainence of Avaya 4400 series phone took little too long..See my phone boy took over 2 weeks to repair it when I broke phone ( in office ) some times ago..

try 321 meet. it's a web conferencing site that doesn't require any downloads or softwares and is free. it's easy to use. this will surely help your clients.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.