verbob 0 Junior Poster in Training

I've been running Hamachi on a small business network for over a year. No problems whatsover...

...until about a month ago. All of sudden no-one could connect to to each other, so I got all of the clients to update to "trial" version and problem went away.

As of this AM, we are back to the same situation as a month ago...(evaluation expired)...noone can connect anymore...actually now we cant see ANY users status on the Hamachi network(all appear offline even though they are connected)

All I can say is..WTF?

Any suggestions as to the best alternative? (easiest one too). The PC I have set up as a server(running XP with remote desktop patched to allow unlimited connections) is located the next city over so it means a road trip to fix this. Some of the client computers are behind multiple routers as well. (and in different physical locations).

I tried setting up a dynamic dns account and forwarding the RDC port, but the server is also behind multiple routers (and each router is using seperate dynamic address range) so its an issue with the port-forwarding. grrrr

Simpliest would be an alternative open source client with same functionality (and ease of setup/use) as hamachi.

Does anyone have any suggestions??

Thanks

--------------------
EDIT: Just a thought -- I have a Web Hosting Server with a Static IP ... does anyone know of a way to setup a 'private' hamachi relay through this server?