I was working in a KPO after my UG(B.Sc(cs)) degree. But i am going to finish my CISCO certification.Can i get the job in It sector on networking jobs? Is this degrade for my career that i worked in KPO?

You're probably young and that is why you are asking this question. My recommendation to you is that you pursue a field that you really enjoy and are passionate about. When you find something that you really enjoy, in the long-term, you will be more likely to go farther in the career and enjoy more success.

With that said, you also have to pay bills. Take a look at the outlook for jobs in both fields. Which specific field is expected to have more growth and more opportunity?

Also, with regard to the Cisco certification, if you are referring to the CCNA or equivalent, keep in mind that is an entry level certification. Certification today is not the same as it was 10 years ago. Just having a certification, in many cases, can barely get you in the door. Within a technical field, the certifications do help, but experience is the key. If you pursue the techincal track, be prepared to put in the work necessary to master the skills if you really want to be successful.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.