Please tell me some website name who provides .com or .in or .org domain for free

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

I don't believe you are going to be able to get a free second level .com or .org address for free.

There are some organizations that will give you a "free" domain name if you buy services from them.

You can get a free third level domain name from sites that provide DNS services or website services. There are many out there.

hostinger is the best for u and its a free

thanks for the reply .....

What Service are you thinking of for using this domain on? Many Companies offer free domains on their services.

Getting .com or .org domain names for free sounds unlikely. It is possbile to get a third level domain names for free though. I got a myname.dynu.com from my dynamic DNS service provider,Dynu.

It is impossible, unless you buy the host, gives you a domain name.

DOT.TK offers you TK name, for example aeonix.tk if you wish. It is only .tk domain though, nobody will really give you free .com, .net or alike domain for free unless you order something.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.