Hello guys please I need help my computer is blincking a red light each time I boot it. It would on but suddenly it would turn off in the middle of the boot pls I need help pls

Lots of places to look.

Check your CPU cooling fan to make sure it is properly installed. (hardware)

If still no joy, Boot from windows media and see if the PC stays on longer. If it does then it may not be hardware.

If you do not have windows media take a 8Gb flash drive to a neighbor and have him make one, Google windows media creation.

if it continually shuts down, then eventually, you should go into the recovery environment.

Try troubleshooting, then try changing your startup settings to safe mode. If it boots, that means there are driver or windows system file corruption. Then right click start, and click on powershell (Admin). at the prompt, type sfc/ scannow. If there are errors and scandisk fixes them, try a normal windows boot. Otherwise you may need to do A DISM command to restore your health. Google DISM commands for more info.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.