i am doing a project which focus on the detection of the railway of the RGV system. the system can be seen as the situation that there is a car on the railway and it has IMU,i need the 3D acceleration sensors to collect z axis data to analyse wether the rail is smooth or not. However, due to the data is provided by company,i need to use simulation to vertify my analysis.

i just want to put some rails on the simulation scenes,and then a car on the rail,then make it move on the rail and collect the data of the accZ .sometimes i need to make the rail uneven to get the Outlier data.Is there any suitable simulation software for me?

I just focs on this system on the picture. And i have trained a fundamental model about it(use data driven methods)。i just need the simulation.

Plz,dose the Unity helps? or other software.

By the way, it would be better if the car's acceleration value in simulation environment can vary in some range(just to imitate the real environment)

What is "focs"?
A long time ago I worked with a company that did such work. They never used simulation software but had a small railcar that was towed at the back of the train which had the sensor gear. They would ride in the caboose and used Windows PCs with at the time high end gear of dual CPUs and custom software for collection and later analysis.

I don't recall them recording acceleration of the train. This was all about measuring the track health.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.