burnacid16 0 Newbie Poster

Hello to all. Im currently researching information for a project that i have in my mind.. My idea is as follows.. Im doing two types of programs the first will be the main progran that will run in 1 computer(2 as much) and the other will be a small program that will run in user computers(around 40) .. my idea is to make a program that will work in a way as a interface between both of these.. my idea is that the main program will allow or block users from accesing the computers and the user program will actually work in response to the main programs command. .. Imagen you enter an internet cafe and want to use a computer, well all are blocked.. cant be used until you go to the main desk and request a computer.. after the desk decides which computer do unblock(lets say comp 12) computer 12 will unblock and let the user use it until he decides to leave and tells the main desk that he is done.. when this happens the computer again blocks waiting the command of the main computer... I know it sounds kinda crazy but for me i find it challenging (since it was my idea to create such a program).. until know all the research is very unclear to me.. im more in a lagoon than solving the problem..
Im not asking for you guys to do all the work.. im better asking for suggestions in the best way to do this where to look and what interfaces and programming codes are more recommended for this type fo programs... all the help and guide will be much appreciated..
THANks!!!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.