Hi, I have an idea on developing a home renovation simulation software. I need some suggestion on the appropriate 3d software that can be used to develop this system.a software that can integrate with event driven programming such as visual studio. this is my final year project and I'm still doing some research on this. I hope you can help me out. Thnk you!!

There have always been several reasons why people stayed home during their vacations otherwise than simply being poor. Many more have been added to the list in recent years. Some of the past common reasons for staycations were conflicting work schedules, high fuel prices, lack of affordable transportation for large families, and lack of vacation funding. More modern reasons include these past reasons with the addition of conflicting social engagements, such as the children’s involvement with local summer programs and sporting activities.

commented: Spam -1

Tks for suggestion, but I would like to know which software is suitable to use as there are many 3d software. Can u recommend?

My friend tom regualarly used this softwaresEncore 3D Home Architect Design Suite v8.0By Encore Software And punch Software Home Design Studio Pro. Better to browse this Softwares for home renovation.

Hi thx for the suggestion. I would like to know is 3d max or other 3d software such maya 3d or blender capable to create simulation where we can create the model of the house and drag and drop the tiles etc.Change its color and etc. Where user can customize the house. What i meant is developing a software something like this not using the ready made software such as AutoCAD® Freestyle by Autodesk.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.