pixiraver 0 Newbie Poster

Good day people, my name is chike - Igwegbe CEO of dreams Integrated solutions based in Nigeria,we have sporting interests and also IT industry.You can check our website www.dreamsportzonline.com .I need a competent web designer to carry out this new changes on my website and also if he or she impresses me will go ahead and do my next job,here we go

First Job

Makin changes to the website www.dreamsportzonline, i wish to add an online sports store, add updated sports stories on the site which means i will be needing an Admnistrative panel which i can update the news anytime i want.

Add a player gallery which would show detailed informations about a player,it would contain the players picture and other information.

I will be doing away with the navigational buttons on the site if u can check it out and add new ones in this order

Home:About us:services:Players gallery:Store:Forum:News:Contact us

Then i will be doing some minor update on the the homepage and other pages, and also will change the looks of the Forum and make some good additions.This particular project shouldnt cost much and i see it as a piece of cake for web designers.

Second project

www.mymarket.com

Contents of the website

The mymarket website is a site that would be designed specifically for Nigerians and users who have access to Accounts in Nigerian banks. The site would include an integrated online payment solution similar to www.greenzap.com , and an ebay kind of buy and sell site. The online payment solution would be the mode of payment for various transactions, transactions such as

1. Payment of money to users i.e from one mymarket user to another mymarket user
2. Transfer of money from mymarket to other online payment solutions such as Paypal, greenzap, stormpay etc ( a certain charge would be charged to the person)
3. Mymarket users will also be able to use the solution to pay people who don’t use mymarket for the payment of goods and services, such as webhosting sites, dating sites, shopping sites etc ( a certain charge would be charged to the person)
4. Mymarket users will be able to redraw their money by transferring the money in their mymarket account to their bank accounts. i.e if a mymarket user has about 100$ in his or her account he or she can redraw the money by transferring the money to his or her personal bank account.

When a person joins mymarket.com he or she will be able to buy and sell within the site, but for a user to be able to sell he or she must have been operating a bank account for more than 6 months and provide details to certify him or her worthy of selling on the site.
A user can only upload monies into his mymarket account by transferring money from his or her bank account to mymarket.com, this can be done by online banking or paying money directly into mymarket’s official bank account, which would then be updated on the mymarket’s user account .

Mymarket’s Mode of operation

When a user intends transferring money into his or her mymarket account they can only do that by the above mentioned process, but for such to happen, mymarket will have a bank account embedded into the site whereby once a user transfers money to their account via online banking the money goes directly into mymarket’s bank but automatically the user will receive a notification by email that upload of funds has been successful.

Automatically the uploaded amount would reflect on the user’s mymarket account which will enable to start shopping within or outside mymarket.com. All the money of every user would be saved inside mymarket official bank account, but every user will still have their personal amount reflecting , i.e if a ma has 50$ in his account, it would reflect on his mymarket account that he has 50$ but the original 50$ would be in mymarket’s original bank account.

A credit card would also be embedded within mymarket.com this would enable users to shop on sites outside mymarket, for example if a user wants to buy a shirt on another website he or she will navigate to a place on the site( i.e on mymarket) where they can enter the details of the shirt, the amount and any other information .The particular shirt link via the website would be ideal. Once he or she has entered all this details they will get a notification via email that the transaction is being processed and a certain charge has been charged ( they will already be informed when entering the details that a certain amount will be charged for the service)

Different online payment accounts . Mymarket.com will have different online payment accounts such as paypal, stormpay etc for example mymarket@paypal.com etc .The official account will also be embedded into mymarket.com so if a user intends sending money to somebody using paypal ,he or she will just enter the desired amount and the user’s paypal address for example bria34@hotmail.com and once the information has been given a notification will be sent to the mymarket.com personal email address. Once the money has been delivered to the person’s paypal a notification will be sent to the mymarket’s user address to inform the person.

The whole money generated from different sources within mymarket will be channeled automatically into mymarket official bank account.

Payment security

1. A user should be able cancel a transaction to another mymarket user within 3 days if he or she reports to the Site Admin and give details of transaction and no charge for it
2. A user’s money should be able to be refunded if he or she has fallen victim to a fraudulent deal but such can only be looked into if after reporting the user provides authentic details of dealings.
3. If a user wants to discontinue a transaction outside mymarket.com he or she will have to report within 24hrs of the transaction and a certain amount will be deducted from the amount.

Features of Mymarket.com

The mymarket would have features similar to ebay, a user would have his or her own space where he can upload pictures of what he or she desires to sell, it would also show he amount of funds left in his or her account. There will also be a navigational button for other transactions such as sending monies to other online payment solution sites such as paypal etc

This project would be designed specifically for Nigerians so i expect competent web designers should send in their prices and ask more questions if they are not clear.You can send me an email on

chike@dreamsportzonline.com

Gmail : pixiraver@gmail.com

MSN : chike23@hotmail.com

so interested people should get in touch with me.Thanks and God bless

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.