will you kindly tell me how to make Instagram bots, Instagram bot followers? What is the step-by-step approach of it with programming? I want to make it by myself.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

The problem is that many ask for step by step often meant they want others to write it for them. My step by step would be to think how such would work and then automate it. Of course this would require the second step being to familiarize myself with the target platform API. Have you done these two first steps?

commented: No I am trying create it by myself. I just don't have any guidelines. and yes I tried. +0

Since it's your app you get to design it from the ground up. There's not enough here for me to do this for you but I did give you the first two steps. Did you get either one done? Also, if you can't make any progress what about outsourcing the work or having others write it for you? Maybe you can buy such a thing.

I have questions.

1. You want to make bot for adding followers to profiles
  2. You want to make bot for following other users followers

There are few tricks with this job so you don't have to develop from 0

There are a few things you can do to make your Instagram bot follower growth even more effective.

1. Use automation to grow your follower base. This can be done through tools like topfollow or Sprout Social. Automating your account can help you grow your follower base more quickly and with less effort.

2. Make your account interesting and engaging. This means posting content that is relevant to your followers and interesting to them. It also means promoting your account regularly, using effective hashtags, and engaging with your followers on a personal level.

3. Offer incentives for followers to follow you. This could be in the form of freebies, discounts, or other benefits. This can help you to increase your follower base quickly and easily.

4. Use influencers to promote your account. Influencers have a large following and are often very interested in promoting new accounts. Ask them to promote your account and see if they are willing to do so.

Most people who have instagram accounts are bots, whether they're computer programs or brainless humans. Just contact them and pay them to follow you.

commented: I upset someone when I made a point about social media is more for the bots than the people. +0
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.