I just want to ask whether anyone of you all knw how to develope warcraft games and what kind of software are use to develope the games for example the programming, the artificial intelligent rules or the graphic. Thanks for the informations.... :)

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Here's a link

What you should be looking for are articles on RTS game design. I started a tutorial years back on creating an RTS using DarkBasicPro. I can't access their forum from work(firewall blocks game-related sites) but if you visit: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=44248&b=6

One of the stickied threads relates to my tutorial. I'm guessing you probably don't want to use DarkBasic, but take a look at the topic anyway. I posted several links to various open-source RTS projects I've found over time. Some of it might be useful for you.

To create Warcraft, apply for a job at Blizzard Entertainment and hope you get hired and put on the team.
They own the trademark...

To create Warcraft, apply for a job at Blizzard Entertainment and hope you get hired and put on the team.
They own the trademark...

Great, this is the royal road to the goal

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.