Im trying to move an object, but I want the object to move every couple of seconds.
I heared of the java script "time" or "timer"
But im not sure how it goes..

Thanks,

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

ej whats up i see you are talking about moving an object can you help me with my home work its about an matrix in wich an element moves around pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee if you can help me

ej whats up i see you are talking about moving an object can you help me with my home work its about an matrix in wich an element moves around pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee if you can help me

Please keep unrelated questions to their own thread. Also, homework help is given when effort is shown, so keep that in mind when you post a thread asking for help.

yes thanks for the advice but can you help me

Others have already answered this in your original thread http://www.daniweb.com/forums/thread103716.html.

You need to post what you have done so far and specific questions about it - in that thread, not this one.

No, it's not javascipt.
It's Java language.
Im using an application called BlueJ.

Thanks anyway.

Does anyone know how to do that in Java language?

Read the API link that I posted for Swing Timer. There is a link "How to use Timers" in the documentation for that class. If you have futher questions about applying it, post them back here with the code you have so far.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.