i am trying to build a web application through which i can sent sms to any mobile through internet without connecting any mobile device. can any one kindly guide me to build this application. Thank You.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

not to easy. there are services out there that let you process SMS messages already. why not let the server pass the value to one of those service providers? if you want to be the service provider, you are tough out of luck if you want it for free! need to connect to the telcos! maybe you could do the same type thing, but you would need to query the NPA-NXX and see who the carrier is.

... and even that might give you some trouble if the number is one of the hundreds of thousands (possibly millions) that have been ported. you might need to integrate with the actual switch.

Thnx a lot for the valuable suggestion. i am trying my level best to do so. if u find any kind of such application then kindly forward me. if i will find then i will forward you. hope to hear from u very soon.
thanks a lot once again.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.