Dear friends I want to create some projects real time projects so that i am well equipped in making cutting real edge projects .....could you please submit some websites which explain some real code like making some text editors in C++ or C(text editors is just an example)I know the basics of the language but i believe that the best way to learn a language is to program and learn..... .

I know that there are also some operating systems made in C and C++ so some websites which really explain the length and breadth of the power of C and C++.i want some explanations on some good projects..... some good and advanced projects....The website should explain one project and also ask to do some projects like the practice projects........I would really appreciate.....please help me with this..... :-/

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

www.codeproject.com has thousands of free programs, code snippets and libraries for MS-Windows.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.