I having trouble understanding what the routines are doing. Can some one point me in the right direction. I have enclosed the java files. This is part of an internet challenge to better myself.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

I having trouble understanding what the routines are doing. Can some one point me in the right direction. I have enclosed the java files. This is part of an internet challenge to better myself.

You need to post the .java files, not the .class files. If it's not too long, post directly using code tags:

[code=JAVA] // code here

[/code]

rather than attaching, and ask a more specific question (i.e. WHICH routine).

It was in the format of a jar file, it automatically changed it to a zip when I downloaded it.
http://www.mod-x.co.uk/mod_x_LeV_2/M_LeVeL3_od/j7c2B2.jar

OK, now we have a JAR file with .class files but no .java files rather than a zip file with .class files but no .java files. We still can't do anything with it. We need the source code (.java files), not the .class files.

Reading the Base64 article along with some sample implementation should give you a start; if you still have a query, post a specific question.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.