I have a project that I am working on that is basically a game where players travel down a hall and race to the end. Obviously there are more rules but they are irrelevant for my problem. The problem I am having is that I cant get my board to refresh.

I have Tkinter with a labels and buttons. I need the labels to move so across so I set there column equal to a variable that I have assigned to 0 initially. I have a button tied to a function that has my dice roller that adds the player position and what the dice gives. and then calls the function that has the board and reopens it. so my problem is that I have two windows open when I need only one open.

I know this may sound confusing but I am hesitant on posting the code cause other people in the class use daniweb and we are not supposed to share code. if you message me for the code and I can see on your profile you have been on daniweb for awhile I will send it.

If you have any questions please ask

I am sorry I put this in the wrong forum I think...

nvm I am still an idiot! haha I still need help with this and it is in the right place

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.