Hi Everyone,

There are so many controls, properties, etc in VB 2008 .NET it's mind boggling. I'm amazed at how much this product can do.

Does anyone know of a VB 2008 .NET book that describes in simple language and shows sample code for all of those controls, properties, etc?

Thanks.

Truly,
Emad

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

I would like to suggest - Pro VB 2008 and the .NET 3.5 Platform.

I downloaded a few good ebooks here. But it did take a bit of effort to figure out how to do it. The site pop-ups a new window, and starts a countdown before you can download. Once the timer completes scroll to the bottom of the page and locate the large red hyperlink that says your document is ready and click that.

Good luck,
-RC
www.free-ebooks-download.org

Hi,

Also Visual Basic 2008 How to Program by Deitel.

Look here.

I downloaded a few good ebooks here. But it did take a bit of effort to figure out how to do it. The site pop-ups a new window, and starts a countdown before you can download. Once the timer completes scroll to the bottom of the page and locate the large red hyperlink that says your document is ready and click that.

Good luck,
-RC
www.free-ebooks-download.org

Hi,

Thanks for the link. They have a lot of books.

Truly,
Emad

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the book titles.

Truly,
Emad

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.