Hi... This is my first thread on this forum. I am on my final semester to be a computer engineer... Yet I can't decide a software project for my graduation, I am looking for briliant ideas with some details about acheiving them.. I am so in need for help...

I am in my final semester to be a computer engineer... I am using VS.NET with C# and I am also interested in Networks...I prefere working under microsoft framework... I would like to have your advices and notes please.

Thanks.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Do something in a Unix-like operating system in a language different from C# that is not under a Microsoft framework. You'd learn a lot more that way, wouldn't you?

Do something in a Unix-like operating system in a language different from C# that is not under a Microsoft framework. You'd learn a lot more that way, wouldn't you?

sure that would be an idea if in his future he planned to develop that environment. but c# would be better, because like me, i plan to get a job developing in c# so i want to be as proficient in it as possible. so it would not be as benificial to use a different language.

For my project i am trying to make a scheduleing system.

Learning an acedemic discipline is great, but it is no substitute for creativity. Part of the creative process of computer engineering is being able to identify problems to be solved or tasks to be performed with software.
Since, I assume, you intend to make a career of computer engineering, I suggest you devote some time to this aspect of your chosen career. Coming up with ideas is half of being a developer, and if you can't do that, then your degree might not take you as far as you might like it to.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.