Hi every one
I have an application that gives the handle and information about the window that mouse goes over it
I know the stupid way to get the handle or any information from the teXt that holds it
and it's Open Notepad and write to it
So What i want is that:
HOW CAN I SEND A KEY OR EVER A RIGHT CLICK AVENT TO MY APPLICATION EVER IF IT DOES NOT GET THE FOCUS?
I REALLY WANT THAT

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Hi Every one,
:sad:I may didnot explane good
let's say i have a programe and i want to send to it a key from keyboard even if it doesn't have the focus
for example I open notepad and any thing i write in it write in my application
and thank you

I am not sure whether this is possible, unless u write TSR or something like that to read the keyboard events. When any other application (like notepad) has the focus, ur program loses focus and no codes (except timer events and stuff like that) are executed.

You can of course write two programs urself that will send the keystrokes to each other, but whether you can manipulate an external program like Notepad to do that ... I am not sure

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.