Hii everyone,
I have a j2ee webapplication, for which i have two database that is Training and Production.
So on the login page after entering the login credentials the user will select either Training or Production depending this the user will logon.

The new scenario now,
i want to have two different war files one training and one production.
But i want to have one main war which will have only one login page depending on the option selected ie(either training or production),
The request should go to the respective war inside my main war.

I hope i was able express that above.
Anyone came across this please let me know about this guys its very urgent

Thanks in advance

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

well... your explanation was quite clear, but then again, so are the forum rules about making other peoples homework.
the point of this forum is to ask for help when you're stuck, not to ask someone else to do your work completely for you.

I have no doubt you will receive plenty of aid once you've actually posted some code here.

hello nazim i think ur a advance programmer
can u help me
i m a biggner i study java for 3 months i make a calculator but i take only input but when i give second input it overrides the first 1 any not perform any operation
can u help me please

hello nazim i think ur a advance programmer
can u help me
i m a biggner i study java for 3 months i make a calculator but i take only input but when i give second input it overrides the first 1 any not perform any operation
can u help me please

mrark please do not hijack other people posts that is rude

sorry friend i want ur help that it if i hurts u the soory

start your own threads, write PROPER English, and explain your problem rather than just posting your homework assignment and waiting for someone to do it for you.

Hii there,
I hope you can help me out here.
I have two webapps in my tomcat that is app1 and app2
in my app1 i am doing this

ServletContext sc=getServletContext().getContext("/app2");

But the above statement is returning me null.

I am stuck here where i am unable to figure out where instead of specifying "/app2" i should give the whole path like
"D:/program files/Tomcat/webapps/app2"

can you help me out with this

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.