hi guys,
i need some help. i need one c program about a file called segy. hve to extract some information from its header(trace header) & stored it in another file to view.The information i have to extract from the trace header are inline,crossline,x coordinate & y coordinate.
i wanna this help desperarely :( .

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Have you written any code yourself towards reaching this goal?

Your question is a little vague. Please post more information, and some code, and I'm sure someone here can help you out.

Dear guy, I'm looking for information about how to display segy data. However, for your interest, you must know that with perl you could get that information easier. If you are interested, I can send you an extract of the algorithm.
Regards,
Dorian Oria

hi guys,
i need some help. i need one c program about a file called segy. hve to extract some information from its header(trace header) & stored it in another file to view.The information i have to extract from the trace header are inline,crossline,x coordinate & y coordinate.
i wanna this help desperarely :( .

Dear guy, I'm looking for information about how to display segy data. However, for your interest, you must know that with perl you could get that information easier. If you are interested, I can send you an extract of the algorithm.
Regards,
Dorian Oria

Um, chances are good that if a thread is older than a month, it's dead and the thread starter is long gone.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.