Hi All,
I am web developer with some experience in PHP programming. I am keen to learn java technologies like JSP, servlets, struts and so on.

Was wondering if i can get some working sample projects in jsp, preferably small well written projects with some description on how it works. Just want to study them and see how things can be written properly.

Projects that I found on net are mostly incomplete or they are badly written.

Can anyone suggest any sites or forward some project code.

Thanks In Advance.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
u can refer www.planetsourcecode.com

I wouldn't do that if I was you, site is terible organized, and examples are horrible

First thing you need to do is get some knowledge of java and after that you can start with web development with java. So have look into java section of this forum, on top you find Starting "Java" [Java tutorials / resources / faq] by ~s.o.s~. Once you get basics of Java have look at this book Beginning JSP, JSF and Tomcat Web Development, it has full working examples. Without basic of Java I would not attempt to start anything ...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.