I am using a new script Tukanas Freelance Script, everything else works fine on the user panel but when it comes to admin panel cannot log in, tried to manually create a username and password in sql but try and login says user not verifed how can i verify it manually??? please help www.berkshirevirtualassistantsnetwork.com/projects and admin panel www.berkshirevirtualassistantsnetwork.com/projects/admin

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

check the mysql, see if there is a user verified, or verified coloumn in there, that should help you

first thing i checked and funny that because normal user have that function but not admin is ther a way i can create that function

to be honest i wouldn't know off the top of my head as i havent seen that particular script so i have no idea

which file do u need i will send it to you
database.php or login.php, logincheck.php

Is it a custom message or the one from mysql ? If its a custom message, check all your scripts for this string. Check on what condition does it print this statement.

its says on the config.php if admin login fails

Check why admin login is failing.. Maybe you have given the wrong username/password ? umm.. Don't you have an option to add an admin ?

no option to add new admin how can i create one???

I dont know ! Its your script :S ! Check the conditions while admin login.

Hi yasmin, is there any chance you send me the database.php, login.php and logincheck.php? so I can get a better understanding of this script to help you?

My email address is richard@seriah.net.au

:)

its okay Richie decided not to use the script silly of me to buy a script and not check if the company had any support when installing the script. Thank you for all your help

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.