hi I am new in asp.net. i am developing online exam project but i have some problem .......
and i am using asp.net and C# ............but i have some problem ...........so plz send me code
its very urgent........
plz help me
my mailid is [removed]

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

send you the code?

so what it your problem?

hi
my problem is that whenever i getting the data from the database then how we can prevents
only single value will be stored in database through the radio button not more than one radio button should be entered.i am using datalist........

post your code please.

unfortunately I am not sure what you mean.

hi I am new in asp.net. i am developing online exam project but i have some problem .......
and i am using asp.net and C# ............but i have some problem ...........so plz send me code
its very urgent........
plz help me

i need online exam project............
plz help me

i need this project online exam
having some problem in developing code.
i have to submit this project till 30 aug.
so plz help me
my mail id is [removed]

commented: new post = new thread, no effort shown = no help given, have a great day :) +0

lolz, without trying or telling your code that you are writing, how can you expect help. I have also posted in here for help but have tried on my own and shared the code and error I am getting to solve that.. All here want to share knowledge and help, but for that you should clear that what you are asking for :D

show me wot u have done so far..
any plans or any code have you performed..

if you are new and asking 4 a code..wont make much sense..

start developing an app...you will learn as you develop

that is the best key 2 learn..

in case of any problem post your queries, we'll try to help

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.