hi
PLZ ..
Im searching for an online exam applicatoin (MCQ exam ) using ASP.NET (C#) and this application read Questions randomly from a list of questions Stored in database like MSSQL2000
PLZ any one can help me to find this application because I Know this type of application available and done by professional programers like members of this Forum

Recommended Answers

All 14 Replies

even i am in search of some help regardi ng the same project in C#.NET :(

thanks but i have found a person already

thanks but i have found a person already

Hi lancie,

Can i know the person who helped tou with that application.
If you have completed with that please can you share with me

searching for an online exam code using VB.NET or ASP.NET and this application read Questions randomly from a list of questions Stored in database like MSSQL2000
PLZ any one can help me to find this application because I Know this type of application available and done by professional programers like members of this Forum

hi dex,
im not able to see code in the website given by u can u kindly send me the exact the path for me to view the code of online examination where the questions will be selected randomly

hii all.
Im searching for an online exam applicatoin (MCQ exam ) using ASP.NET (C#) and this application read Questions randomly from a list of questions Stored in database like MSSQL2000

thanks
er_gaurav265@mail.com

hi

dex

tell me the fee i will pay

You can purchase a prebuilt one or have one built custom for you. It's a process that would take about 3 days and have a control panel that would allow you to add questions for certain surveys/tests, view results based on those tests, and set certain keys for certain users so only certain users can take the test.

I need online examination system project oracle as back end and asp.net or vb.net as front end i need the code for reference me being in pre final year dont know anything about the technologies so kindly help me
regards mihir

hi
PLZ ..

hey i am also serching code for the same kind of application like urs.. could u help me ...

This post was originally created in 2005, time to time somebody bump it requesting requesting whole code or help in coding it.
You know what? You better of to create new post, state what you looking for, what you did and wait till somebody will reply. Posting in old posts without solution is dead-end scenario.
Think about it...

Wow, no matter what industry you're in, there's always someone looking for handouts... as though the service we provide isn't a very valuable commodity.

if u want it i will mail u..........
reply on my mail [snipped]

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.