Howdy All

I know next to nothing about PHP, just very basic stuff. I have a PHP Mysql driven web site that I would like to change the look of. I am looking for a program that I can point at the PHP file and will show me the HTML layout of that current page and then allow me to edit that page. I like What You See Is What You Get editors such as Front Page. I have just never seen one for PHP scripts. Is there such a Program and if so what is the name of it?

Thank you for all of your help

EnquiringMind

Enquiring Minds always want to know, but often do not know the Questions to ask.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Member Avatar for TKSS

Dreamweaver MX can do these things. If that's out of your pricerange...you can develop websites using http://www.interspire.com/webedit/

CoffeeCup html editor also works fairly well and reads css and php. You can do a search on download.com for that.

Perhaps it will get you started.

Howdy

Thanks for the help guys. I am sure I can get a handle on one of the recommended programs. Thanks again

EnquiringMind

I have Dreamveawer MX, and try to open php files .. But alas, all i can see is the php cocdes ..

I have read many php files lately and i am beginning to understand most of them, but a WYSIWYG editor would help a lot .. Makes it easier to edit the looks on the pages ..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.