hai

I am a PHP programmer and I likes to study JSP from the base level. Please advice me a right book to start.

Thanks in advance
Rajeesh

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

You need to first have look at Java to get basic knowledge and after that you should progress to "extensions" to it like JSP

Yes
Thats actually I need . Please give me the name of a JAVA beginner book

Thanks
Rajeesh

You need to first have look at Java to get basic knowledge and after that you should progress to "extensions" to it like JSP

hai

I am a PHP programmer and I likes to study JSP from the base level. Please advice me a right book to start.

Thanks in advance
Rajeesh

i can advice you Java Server Pages i think it's good book for start.

Thanks for your kind help

i can advice you Java Server Pages i think it's good book for start.

i am a btech 3rd year student nd this time we have to develop web project with database connectivity...................can anybody help me thrgh ths

What kind of help do you need?

i have a little knowledge abt jsp bt nt abt database connectivity.................so i just want to knw the details of the database connectivity its step nd codes.

i have a little knowledge abt jsp bt nt abt database connectivity.................so i just want to knw the details of the database connectivity its step nd codes.

Please dont use text-speak.

Top of this section is thread JSP database connectivity according to Model View Controller (MVC) Model 2 that provide general idea how connection to database in Java web development should be treated. Also as already provided there is a link to Java Server Pages book and I can also recommend Head First Servlets & JSP

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.