Hi All,

I am facing new problem when i am executing any of wesite.
anyone can suggest me.
Thanks in advance.

Server Error in '/Test' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

[Source Error:

[No relevant source lines]]

Source File: c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\test\6abf591b\d2d663ec\App_Web_pjtzq-t1.0.cs Line: 0

Stack Trace:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
System.Web.UI.Page.SetIntrinsics(HttpContext context, Boolean allowAsync) +200
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestWithNoAssert(HttpContext context) +14
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +49
ASP.default_aspx.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) in c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\test\6abf591b\d2d663ec\App_Web_pjtzq-t1.0.cs
System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +181
System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +75

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3603; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3053
Regards,
Abhishek Mishra

Hi All,

I am facing new problem when i am executing any of wesite.
anyone can suggest me.
Thanks in advance.

Server Error in '/Test' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

[Source Error:

[No relevant source lines]]

Source File: c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\test\6abf591b\d2d663ec\App_Web_pjtzq-t1.0.cs Line: 0

Stack Trace:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
System.Web.UI.Page.SetIntrinsics(HttpContext context, Boolean allowAsync) +200
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestWithNoAssert(HttpContext context) +14
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +49
ASP.default_aspx.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) in c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\test\6abf591b\d2d663ec\App_Web_pjtzq-t1.0.cs
System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +181
System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +75

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3603; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3053
Regards,
Abhishek Mishra

Hi Abhishek

Just a blind shot!!!
1) Remove your App from IIS and Create App using IIS
2) Reset IIS

All the best

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.