Please Can anyone tell me variable similar to custom variable in paypal, in authorize.net.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Member Avatar for LastMitch

@daniel36

Please Can anyone tell me variable similar to custom variable in paypal, in authorize.net.

Have you ever try to install paypal, authorized.net & 2checkout?

So far the thread you been posting is related?

You have to understand no one will help you install the payment gateway.

There are demo account for each of those payment to try it out. It's seem me you are new to this. It's not that hard to used a demo account to connect to your ecommerce site.

i am having ready made script of authorize.net.I want to know only one thing that it is possible in it to get back sended information in a variable.and want to know that variable name.

Member Avatar for LastMitch

@daniel36

i am having ready made script of authorize.net.I want to know only one thing that it is possible in it to get back sended information in a variable.

Yes it can send variable.

want to know that variable name.

It's in the code.

I think you need to understand something, anything that is related to integrate shopping cart or any payment plan will most likely not be answer because you are getting pay to do that and it's unfair for the rest of Daniweb member not getting the fair share. There's no free lunch!

Daniweb is a educational forum. You can ask any questions and most likely any Daniweb member would gladly help you with anything. The only thing I or anyone in PHP section won't do is to help you integrate with Shopping Cart and Payment plans.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.