I'm getting this error message when I go to my login page:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/a4259hos/public_html/ebookadvisor/wp-config.php:40) in /home/a4259hos/public_html/ebookadvisor/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 881

Can someone help me with this?

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Member Avatar for LastMitch

@ebizsolutions

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/a4259hos/public_html/ebookadvisor/wp-config.php:40) in /home/a4259hos/public_html/ebookadvisor/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 881

Can you post the code. It's a bit hard to answer that question when there's nothing to work with.

Member Avatar for diafol

LastMitch's crystal ball has some wear and tear on it. Mine however can tell you that the problem is on line 629 with a missing ';' and unbalanced braces at lines 3 and 752. My gullible clients swear by my supernatural powers. :)

commented: Nice Solution! +5
Member Avatar for LastMitch

LastMitch's crystal ball has some wear and tear on it. Mine however can tell you that the problem is on line 629 with a missing ';' and unbalanced braces at lines 3 and 752. My gullible clients swear by my supernatural powers. :)

LOL, my prediction are not good nor right, but you have a unchanny sense. That why you are the Wicker Man!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.