Hi all :)
In the login page created in ASP.Net I want the passwords to be encrypted at the time of User Registration ....
My aim is that the DBA even don't know the password that had entered by the User.... (It shud be in Encrypted Form while placing in da DAtabse)

So Please help me to do this :confused:

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=ASP.NET+password+encryption&btnG=Google+Search

Always start with a search engine, do some research, and then come back with specific questions if necessary. Explain what you know, what you think you know, what you've tried, and your question.

There is no reason for your post to be in red, so please refrain from unnecessary and distracting message-formatting.

"shud", "da", and "DATbse" aren't words. It's hard enough to communicate technical details, let's not confuse it even more by inventing new words to substitute for perfectly good ones.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=ASP.NET+password+encryption&btnG=Google+Search

Always start with a search engine, do some research, and then come back with specific questions if necessary. Explain what you know, what you think you know, what you've tried, and your question.

There is no reason for your post to be in red, so please refrain from unnecessary and distracting message-formatting.

"shud", "da", and "DATbse" aren't words. It's hard enough to communicate technical details, let's not confuse it even more by inventing new words to substitute for perfectly good ones.

Thanks a lot Mr. Thomas D. Greer But i just asked suggetion for Asp.net Coding only......... Not for F7

If you'd followed the link I provided, which is a Google Search, you'd see that they are ALL about "Password encryption in ASP.NET". If one of those sites (I recommend the 4GuysFromRolla article on MD5 encryption) doesn't answer your question, then we can't either.

What is "F7"? I see no reference to that in this thread or in the Google Search results.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.