i m trying to do shopping cart. i am struck in between. i did chekout,add,update ext in shoopping cart and when person try to checkout he should complete the form with all credit card info ,addressext. and connected to payment gateway like verign for creditcard validation.anybody pls tell me how i should connect to verisign. i dont have much idea after taking credit card info on secured server.
pls tell me th process how it works.?

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

http://us2.php.net/pfpro

PHP has built in functions for connecting to Payflow Pro. You should also contact Verisign for more information on integrating their gateway. They may even have sample code for you to work with.

http://us2.php.net/pfpro

PHP has built in functions for connecting to Payflow Pro. You should also contact Verisign for more information on integrating their gateway. They may even have sample code for you to work with.

thanks for your reply.but i wanted the process like when i submit form with creditcard info,address and submit weather it got to versign and it does all the validity?.

thanks for your reply.but i wanted the process like when i submit form with creditcard info,address and submit weather it got to versign and it does all the validity?.

You need to validate all of the data yourself. Verisign will just pass all of the information on to the processing bank which will approve or decline the transaction and then send it back to your to handle however you see fit.

You'll need to make sure the credit card is in a valid format. Same for the expiration date. You'll also need to verify you have a street address and zip (again, in the correct format) so AVS can be performed on the sale. If you don't the transactions will be declined if there is an error and the sale will be lost.

If you don't know how to integrate their gateway you should contact Verisign for help or hire someone with experience to do it for you.

You need to validate all of the data yourself. Verisign will just pass all of the information on to the processing bank which will approve or decline the transaction and then send it back to your to handle however you see fit.

You'll need to make sure the credit card is in a valid format. Same for the expiration date. You'll also need to verify you have a street address and zip (again, in the correct format) so AVS can be performed on the sale. If you don't the transactions will be declined if there is an error and the sale will be lost.

If you don't know how to integrate their gateway you should contact Verisign for help or hire someone with experience to do it for you.

yes i have done weather the creditcard is in proper format or not in javascript. the coding is not a deal. but i wanted is weather the credit card is not valid credit card or not. yes i got it when we connect to verisign it will do all acual credit card validation and send the money to my bank .and if it is bad credit give error message.i was little confused about SSL certificate but,in verisgn it is nicely explained.
for more info i will go throught verisign and they are offering 14days free trail also.thanks u so much

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.