Hello everyone!

The handoff between design and development has always been torture for me. I know that there are several cool handoff tools, that can ease the process, but recently I've read an article https://ester.co/blog/figma-vs-sketch and an idea come up to my mind. Do these design tools have any relation to development? The only point I know is that Figma now tests the capability of its designs to be converted into the working code with the help of React.

What do you guys think?

My answer is maybe. But let's talk about your development process. Maybe you didn't create a design document before you wrote your app or solution. Such sketches and more would be in that document.

As you do more and more designs you find that some folk become very entrenched that only this or that tool is useful. The truth is it's their solution and may not be yours.

Be flexible except about documentation since that's all you have to tell you what the app or solution was supposed to do.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.