It worked normally yesterday, but when I tried to start it up this afternoon , I got no response (not even the power light).

I have no idea what to do D: I tried pulling out the batter and also the "f7 + f8 power" thing, to no avail.

Please help me, my laptop contains my life ;-;

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

How old are the battery and power adapter? Do you know someone who also has this model who would let you try their power adapter to see if that has failed? It is an easy first step to rule out more complex power issues.

It worked normally yesterday, but when I tried to start it up this afternoon , I got no response (not even the power light).

I have no idea what to do D: I tried pulling out the batter and also the "f7 + f8 power" thing, to no avail.

Please help me, my laptop contains my life ;-;

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Me too....!

Tried allsorts, just about to dismantle laptop & check soldering on AC input.
Also check CR 2032 button cell battery which still involves tearing my machine apart...

Will not be beaten...
Unfortunately pretty stumped at moment but will advise if successful.

Have you had any luck?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.