ok long story short was on internet comp came up with a bunch of errors with some windows dll and i dont know what it is now

then my kaspersky internet security was like HOLY SHIT VIRUS and told me to restart to clean it up

i did that then when i got back to windows screen went black and this automatic instillation of System tools pops up and it says OH UR COMP IS INFECTED buy this program so i can help u (scam / the virus) so i cant do anything right when i log on my comp i cant click any thing nothings loading and its just black and system tools program is up... help PLEASE any way havent tried safe mode yet

ok got safe mode and ran MBAM and it found the trojans BUTTT it said i have to restart and should i restart into safe mode again or normal?

Restart in normal mode and post that MBA-M log here.

MBA-M is meant to be run in normal mode UNLESS this is impossible. Since this was the case for you you need to next do the following in NORMAL mode:

Update MBA-M and run another FULL SCAN and have it REMOVE ALL FOUND. REBOOT again and post THAT log here.

i got it it somehow ran in safe mode and removed the trojan but ever thing is good now i did a full scan on normal and nothing was detectad

I will not nor cannot say the system is clean until I see logs. The choice is yours. If you feel it is clean mark this solved.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.